1. What is Canada Business Visa?
Canada Business Visa is a type of visa for people wish to take a business trip to Canada in order to carry out international business and trade activities without directly participating in the Canadian labor market; or come to Canada for a short time to seek investment, promote business relationships, expand businesses.
2. Required documents for Canada Business Visa
* Personal Information
- ID Photograph (Canada visa application photo 3.5*4.5cm);
- Birth Certificate;
- Identity Card;
- Household Registration Book;
- Certificate of marriage (if any);
- Canada visa application form;
- Detailed declaration of identity;
- Authorization letter;
- VFS Consent Form;
* Proof of finance
- Certificate of bank account balance;
- Bank account statement;
- Savings book (if any);
- Proof of income from real estate rental business, shares or other investment sources;
- Statement of company account (if the company sponsors the entire trip);
* Proof of employment
- Labor contract;
- Application for leave;
- Social insurance book (if any);
- Business registration certificate and Tax receipt or tax declaration (for businessmen and company directors);
* Proof of travel
- Invitation letter from host institution in Canada;
- Details of transactions conducted with business partners and partner organizations in Canada (if any);
- Flight information (if any);
- Hotel reservation (if any).
Step 1: Plan your trip and prepare required documents
Step 2: Apply at VFS Global or at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Step 3. Make an appointment to have your fingerprints and photo taken (biometric information) at the Visa Application Center
VFS biometric fee: 439,000 VND
Consular fee: 85 CAD ~ 1.500.000 VND
Delivery fee: 4,25 CAD ~ 77.000. VND
To save time learning about the law, filling out forms, and submitting documents, you can contact HTLaw for consultation and legal services related to Canada Business Visa.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +84 935 439 454.