- 1. Number and serial number of license plates of cars up for auction
- 2. Auction regulations
- 3. Conditions for registering to participate in the auction
- 4. Steps to conduct a car license plate auction
- 5. Deposit to participate in auction
- 6. Deadline for paying auction winnings
- 7. Refund winning auction
- 8. In case of stopping the auction
1. Number and serial number of license plates of cars up for auction
The Minister of Public Security decides the number of car license plates put up for auction at each auction, including car license plates of provinces and centrally run cities, with series symbols: A, B , C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, N, P, S, T, U, V, X, Y, Z white background, unregistered black letters and numbers, Expected to issue new ones, currently in the Vehicle Registration and Management System of the Ministry of Public Security and supplement the number of car license plates for the Police of provinces and centrally run cities in case of running out of car license plates. to register before the next auction.
2. Auction regulations
Based on the contents agreed upon by the Ministry of Public Security, the asset auction organization promulgates the Auction Regulations, including the following contents: List of car license plates up for auction, auction time for each plate car number, account for payment of deposit to participate in the auction and other contents as prescribed in Article 34 of the Law on Asset Auction.
3. Conditions for registering to participate in the auction
Firstly , the subjects participating in the auction are Vietnamese organizations and individuals who are eligible to participate in the auction of car license plates according to the provisions of Decree No. 39/2023/ND-CP and other relevant laws. according to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 3 of this Decree and pay the deposit to the asset auction organization according to the provisions of Clause 2, Article 3 of Resolution No. 73/2022/QH15.
Second, organizations and individuals registering to participate in the auction are responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of declaring information to register to participate in the auction.
4. Steps to conduct a car license plate auction
Step 1: Register to participate in the auction :
– Registration to participate in the auction is done entirely online at the online auction information page of the asset auction organization: https://dgts.moj.gov.vn
– Auction participants are given an access account and instructions on how to use the account, how to bid and other content on the online auction information page to conduct the auction;
– Auction participants can choose car license plates according to their needs in the list of car license plates offered for auction from all provinces centrally run cities nationwide to participate in the auction;
– Auction participants pay the application fee and deposit for the car license plate they have chosen to participate in the auction into the asset auction organization’s account and are given an auction participation code for the auction. license plate of that car;
– The asset auction organization is responsible for receiving auction registration information and deposits continuously from the date of listing the asset auction until 03 days before the auction.
Step 2: Auction participants access the online auction information page with their access account and carry out auction procedures according to the Auction Regulations.
Step 3: At the end of the online auction, the online auction information page determines the auction winner, announces the auction results, and displays the auction minutes for the auction winner to confirm. , sent to the email of the auction participant registered with the asset auction organization.
Step 4: The auctioneer is responsible for organizing the online auction, authenticating the auction minutes with a digital signature to send to the winning bidder.
Step 5: The Ministry of Public Security assigns officers to monitor, supervise the auction organization process:: number of auctioneers, number of auction participants, auction results and other related issues.
Step 6: Auction orders and procedures not specified in this Decree shall comply with the provisions of the Law on Asset Auction.
5. Deposit to participate in auction
Auction participants must pay a deposit in advance. The deposit amount is agreed upon by the asset auction organization and the person having the auctioned asset, but the minimum is 5% and the maximum is 20% of the starting price of the auctioned asset.
The deposit is deposited into a separate payment account of the asset auction organization opened at the bank from the time of registration until 03 days before the auction.
In case of winning the auction, the deposit will be transferred to the collection account of the Ministry of Public Security to be paid into the state budget according to regulations.
6. Deadline for paying auction winnings
Within 15 days from the date of announcement of auction results, the winning bidder must pay the entire auction winning amount after deducting the deposit amount into the collection account of the Ministry of Public Security opened at the bank. foreign bank branches. Auction winnings do not include vehicle registration fees.
7. Refund winning auction
Within 12 months from the date of receipt of the document confirming the license plate of the winning car in the auction or the document extending the registration period in case of force majeure events or objective obstacles, the auction winner has not yet registered the winning car’s license plate attached to the vehicle, the Ministry of Public Security will send a notice to the auction winner at the registered address in the auction registration dossier.
In case the auction winner dies, the auction winner’s legal heir will be refunded the auction winning amount paid (after deducting auction organization expenses according to regulations and without interest being charged). according to the law.
8. In case of stopping the auction
First, the asset auction organization is forced to stop the auction in the following cases:
+ The Ministry of Public Security requests to stop the auction according to the provisions of Points c and d, Clause 1, Article 47 of the Law on Asset Auction;
+ Force majeure event.
The Ministry of Public Security decides to organize a re-auction after meeting all conditions for holding an auction according to regulations.
Để tiết kiệm thời gian tìm hiểu các thủ tục, điền form mẫu, công chứng, chờ đợi nộp hồ sơ, các bạn có thể liên hệ HT để được tư vấn và hỗ trợ về vấn đề về con cái sau khi ly hôn
Liên hệ với chúng tôi
- Email: email@example.com
- SĐT: +84 935 439 454.