A branch of an enterprise is its dependent unit which has some or all functions of the enterprise, including authorized representative. The business lines of a branch shall match those of the enterprise. (Article 44 Enterprise of Law 2020).
In this writing, these legal consult experts of HT INVESTMENT & IMMIGRATION CO., LTD shall focus on analysing and guiding the necessary procedure to apply for Branch Registration Certificate so that The Branch can do business activities suitable with the law.
Firstly, the legal basis to set up The Branch
- Enterprise of Law 2020, Article 44,45. Representative office, Branch and Business location
Secondly, the documents to apply for Branch Registration Certificate
- Notice of registration activities of The Branch;
- Copies of the Establishment Decision and minutes of the meeting on the establishment of the enterprise’s branch;
- The notarized copy of ID/Passport of the head of The Branch;
- The notarized copy Enterprise Registration Certificate; Investment Registration Certificate (if have).
Thirdly, the procedure to apply for Branch Registration Certificate
- Place of Issue: Business Registration Room at Planning and Investment Department where located the Branch address of Company.
- Quantity of dossier: 01
- Timeline: 03 business day if valid
- Steps apply for dossier:
- Register online on National Registration Enterprise online System and receive the Receipt register online.
- Hand in documents and the Receipt register online to the Place of Issue above.
Result: Branch Registration Certificate.
Fourthly, stamp of the Branch
- The enterprise shall decide the type, quantity, design and content of its seal and the seals of its branches.
- The management and storage of seals shall comply with the company’s charter or regulations of the branch that owns the seal. Seals shall be used by enterprises in transactions as prescribed by law.
Please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +84 935 439 454 if you need any further clarification. We look forward to long-term co-operation with you.