DT 1: Foreign investors in Vietnam and representatives of foreign organizations investing in Vietnam with a contributed capital of 100 billion VND or more or investing in industries or trades eligible for investment incentives, priority area decided by the Government;
DT2: Foreign investors in Vietnam and representatives of foreign organizations investing in Vietnam with a contributed capital of between VND 50 billion and under VND 100 billion, or investing in industries and trades encouraged for investment and development by Government to decide;
DT3: Foreign investors in Vietnam and representatives of foreign organizations investing in Vietnam with contribute capital from 03 billion VND to less than 50 billion VND;
1. Investment Temporary Residence Card Dossiers
- Notarized copy of Business Registration Certificate, Investment License which clearly shows the capital contribution of the foreign investor.
- Certificate of seal sample registration or a written notice on the publication of information about the enterprise’s seal sample on the national enterprise registration portal.
- Registration of seal and signature samples for the first time at the Immigration Agency (Form NA16)
- Official letter and application for temporary residence card for foreigners (Form NA6)
- Application form for temporary residence card for foreigners (Form NA8)
- A letter of introduction for Vietnamese employees to go through procedures to apply for a temporary residence card at the Immigration Office.
- Original passport and visa (passport valid for at least 13 months and visa to enter Vietnam for the right purpose);
- Certificate of temporary residence registration or temporary residence registration book of foreigners certified by the police of the ward or commune where the foreigner is temporarily residing in Vietnam;
- 02 portrait photos 2cmx3cm.
2. Fee for issuance of Temporary Residence Card
- 145 USD/1 card for temporary residence card valid from 1 to 2 years;
- 155 USD/1 card for temporary residence card valid from 2 to 5 years;
3. Temporary Residence Card Issuance Procedure
Step 1: Submit your application at the Office of the Immigration Department of Ho Chi Minh City.
After checking the dossier, the Immigration Department sends a receipt to the person submitting the application (Form NB7), and you are instructed to pay the fee at the fee counter.
If the application is not valid, the application-receiving officer shall guide the applicant to complete the application. And you will need additional preparation to return to the Immigration Department’s office to reapply.
Step 2. Get Result
On the appointment date according to the appointment letter, you bring a receipt, Identify Card or passport to present to the officer returning the inspection results and comparison.
If there is a result of granting a temporary residence card, you will pay a fee, then sign and receive the result (whether or not a temporary residence card is issued).
In order to save time to find out the procedure, fill out the form, notarize, waiting for the application to be submitted, you can contact HT for advise and support for the Temporary Residence Card for Investor.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +84 935 439 454.