1. Conditions for Vietnamese citizenship
– Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by Vietnamese law;
– Comply with the Constitution and laws of Vietnam; respect the traditions, customs and practices of the Vietnamese nation;
– Know Vietnamese enough to integrate into the Vietnamese community;
– Have been permanently residing in Vietnam for 5 years or more up to the time of applying for Vietnamese citizenship;
– Ability to secure life in Vietnam.
2. Dossiers of application for Vietnamese citizenship in accordance with law
“1. An application for Vietnamese citizenship includes the following documents:
a/ An application for Vietnamese citizenship;
b) A copy of the birth certificate, passport or other document with replacement value;
c) Curriculum statement;
d) A criminal record card issued by a competent agency of Vietnam for the time the applicant for Vietnamese citizenship resides in Vietnam, a criminal record card issued by a competent agency of a foreign country for the time the applicant for Vietnamese citizenship resides abroad. The criminal record card must be issued no later than 90 days from the date of submission;
dd) Documents proving Vietnamese language proficiency;
e) Documents proving the accommodation and permanent residence period in Vietnam;
g) Documents proving life assurance in Vietnam.
To save time on researching procedures, filling out forms, notarizing, and waiting to submit documents, you can contact HT for consultation and assistance for Naturalization
Contact us at:
Phone: +84 935 439 454.