Immigration legal services

  • Legal services for foreigners living and working in Vietnam legally.
  • Visas to go abroad for Vietnamese under the categories of visiting relatives, tourism, and work.
  • HTLaw has service packages for individual customers and corporate customers.

Expat legal services

Vietnam visa

Business, Tourist, Relative, Labor, Investor visa

APEC Business Card

Card for business people to enter 19 APEC countries without a visa.

Temporary residence card

Relatives, Labor, Investor




American Visa

Short term visa

Immigrant visa

Student visa

Immigration news

Contact us