1. Advertising industries registered when establishing a company
- Industry Code 7310: Advertising
- Industry Code 1811: Printing
- Industry Code 1812: Print-related services
- Industry Code 5911: The production of movies, video films and television shows. Details: Television program production. (except for broadcasting and not performing fire or explosion effects; do not use explosives, incendiary substances, chemicals as props. Instruments for performing art programs, events, films )
- Industry code 5912: Post-production activities (except film production and no fire or explosion effects. Do not use explosives, incendiary substances, chemicals as props. Instruments for performing cultural programs, events, films).
- Industry Code 5913: The distribution of movies, video films, and television shows. Details: Film and video distribution activities (except film production)
- Industry Code 5920: Music recording and publishing activities. Details: Recording activities (except karaoke business)
- Industry Code 7410: Dedicated Design Activities. Details: Design printed products such as sketches, makets, drafts. Interior and exterior decoration activities. Graphic design, website design.
- Industry code 7420: Photographic activities. Details: Record videos, take photos. (except film production).
- Industry code 8230: Trade introduction and promotion organization. Details: Organizing seminars, conferences (do not implement fire or explosion effects. Do not use explosives, incendiary substances, chemicals as props, tools for performing art programs, events, movies).
- Industry code 9000: Composing, arts and entertainment activities (except music teahouses, discos. And do not perform fire or explosion effects; Do not use explosives, incendiary substances, chemicals as props and tools for performing art programs, events and movies).
2. A dossier of opening an advertising company includes:
- Application for enterprise business registration
- List of founding shareholders for joint-stock companies, List of members for limited liability companies with two or more members;
- Draft of the company’s charter: must have sufficient signatures of all members; the legal representative and founding shareholders, or the authorized representative of founding shareholders with a joint stock company; legal representatives and members, or authorized representatives with limited liability companies with 2 or more members;
- Notarized photo personal certificate (ID card, CCCD)
3. Where to submit an application for opening an advertising agency
The business registration office belongs to the Department of Planning and Investment of the province and city where the head office is located.
To save time on researching procedures, filling out forms, notarizing, and waiting to submit documents, you can contact HT for consultation and assistance for Applying for a business license
Contact us at:
Phone: +84 935 439 454.